Your personal data as well as the collection and use of your personal data are an integral part of The General Terms and Conditions and can only be reviewed together with the Terms. It is therefore highly recommended you carefully review these provisions.
We conduct our business in accordance with The Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Forms Of Cooperation
You can access our services as:
- A guest user: in this case, your personal data will be collected through cookies, provided you consent to it, to improve our website’s functionality, user experience and security in general as well as to count website visits and provide for the smooth operation of the website.
- A newsletter subscriber: in this case, you provide us with your e-mail address; otherwise, you use our services as a guest user. No other personal data are collected. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in every e-mail. Doing so will remove your e-mail address from all our lists.
Collection Of Personal Data
This website collects the following types of personal data:
- Identity data: name and surname, e-mail address and an encrypted password known only to the user (unknown to the website managers). In the case of business users, company name and tax number are also collected.
- Contact data: delivery address, billing address, and phone number.
- Financial data: your credit card information is not stored. These data are only forwarded to your credit card issuer. The same is valid for other online payment options.
- Order and payment data: the information about all your past orders and payments, including cancellations and returns, is stored.
- Use-related data: last viewed products, products in unfinished orders, the frequency of visits to certain products, common purchases, and any communication you’ve had with us.
- Marketing data: your subscriptions to our newsletter.
How Are Your Data Collected?
Your data are collected when you:
- Place an order
- Cancel an order
- Subscribe to any of our newsletters
- Participate in giveaways
- Browse through our contents
- Ask a question or post a comment or a review of any of our products
- Send us questions or complaints or return a product
- Communicate with us on social media
- Technical data from other sources are collected automatically.
Google, Facebook, other social media, and advertising agencies forward data if you’ve consented for them to do so.
We collect customer and purchase data to:
- Adhere to legal obligations (such as maintaining a ledger and bookkeeping)
- Complete your orders
- Profile customers and enable targeted ads for an individual customer’s needs on websites and social media
- Assign discount coupons
- Do business analysis, plan, monitor statistics, track customer and visitor behaviour, and anything else that requires anonymized data
We collect data about our newsletter subscription to deliver your chosen e-news, special promotions, and discounts to your provided e-mail address.
The terms and conditions of every giveaway as well as the data processing and publishing of the winners are determined and written in The General Terms and Conditions of Giveaways and specifically for every giveaway.
Questions you send through contact forms or e-mails published on our website are used solely to resolve your issue and to respond to your question.
If you choose to communicate with us through social media, your data can be used to send you marketing material on the same social media in accordance with the terms and conditions and consents you’ve given to your social media’s manager. Your reviews and photos sent via e-mail, or on social media or the website can be used with your consent on our website and social media for marketing purposes to highlight good practice examples and satisfied customers.
Access To Your Data
We might share your personal data with our trust-worthy business partners in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in order to complete your order. We share data with:
- Delivery services, namely the data needed to transport and deliver your order
- Our suppliers, namely the data the supplier needs to prepare your ordered products including your delivery address if your order includes products are in stock with our suppliers
- Our suppliers and authorized fitters if we manage your complaints and questions that require their cooperation
- Payment services, such as PayPal, Mastercard, and Klarna
- Authorized institutions if required by law, for example judicial authorities
- Google, Facebook, and other social media through cookies if you’ve consented to sharing your data
All business partners who have access to your personal data are committed to protect your personal data and comply with applicable data protection law. Only data necessary for the successful completion of your order, the purchase process, and other activities are shared with our business partners.
Your personal data will never be shared with unauthorized third persons.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We retain the collected personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the personal data were collected and as long as necessary to complete all orders or other arranged activities. We also retain your personal data within the limitation period for any obligations that might arise from personal data processing, especially if personal data processing is required in order to conclude or adhere to a contract.
Personal data, collected with consent, are kept until the consent is withdrawn.
If applicable laws determine the retention period of personal data, your personal data is kept in accordance with applicable laws.
Our website uses several security and protection systems that guarantee proper protection against data loss, data release, unwanted data changes, and data misuse. The SSL technology that encrypts information is used for any data transfer.
Access to collected personal data is only allowed to authorized persons (employees, business partners) with a username and a password.